Chromcor Violin Strings (Pirastro)
- Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
- clear and very brilliant sound, warmer than Piranito
- big tonal volume
- Suitable for all musicians, esp. for fiddler searching for clear and brilliant sound.
- very easy response
- Chromcor strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting. Chrome steel cannot corrode and is not affected by hand perspiration.
- suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violins
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh