Series instruments raise the bar for student level instruments. They are carefully constructed to Krutz's specifications in an affiliated shop in Beijing and all set-up in their Kansas City workshop. This ensures a fine appearance, warm sound and easy playability. The bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut and soundpost are assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in the Kansas City workshop.
- Seasoned spruce top, seasoned maple back, ribs and scroll
- Special fittings for series
- Inlaid purfling
- Acoustically enhanced wood sealer
- Antique oil varnish
- Ebony or boxwood fittings
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- Composite tailpiece w/ 4 fine tuners.
- Available sizes: 4/4
Please call for pricing.