Yamaha has combined quality and durability to bring you their 20 Series Recorders. Made of ABS resin, these lightweight recorders feature precise, uniform intonation, making them perfect for beginners.
- Key of C
- Double holes; C-C#, D-D#
- Three piece construction
- Baroque fingering
- Recorder is 12-3/4" long.
- Includes a drawstring ivory cloth carrying bag and fingering chart.
- After playing, wipe out moisture inside of recorder (use a lint-free gauze or cloth) plus a recorder cleaning rod; then put the recorder in it's case.
- The labium (where the air flows in the front of the recorder just under the mouthpiece), and section immediately surrounding it, is the most important part for sound production. Be careful not to damage it in any way.
- The mouthpiece section is the part most easily dirtied;always keep it clean. Wipe the outer surface clean whenever it becomes dirty. NEVER use benzine or methyl alcohol.
- Use recorder cream around the joints when assemblying your recorder.